Our kitchen is vibrant and busy. Kids are talking in high decibels. We visiting our friends in the evening, and we are making chocolate bark for them.
Who would not love marble chocolate bark jewelled with cranberries, pistachios and cashews. Chocolate expresses love, chocolate expresses happiness, chocolate elevates good mood.
As the melted chocolate is spread on the parchment sheet, kids create swirls and sprinkle Cranberries and nuts. The bark looks beautiful.
Some is packed for our friends and some kept in a box for us. We taste a piece each and get lost in the chocolaty goodness.
Customise chocolate bark by making swirls of dark chocolate in white chocolate or dark chocolate and milk chocolate. Add dry fruits and nuts of your choice.
Marble Chocolate Bark
- 225 gms dark chocolate
- 100 gms white chocolate
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup raw pistachios
- 1/4 cup raw cashew nuts
- Line one 8x8 inch square cake pan with parchment paper.
- Melt dark chocolate in a double boiler.
- Melt white chocolate in a double boiler
- Pour melted dark chocolate into the prepared pan and spread with an offset spatula.
- Dollop melted white chocolate by teaspoons over semisweet chocolate layer and swirl together with a toothpick. Gently tap pan once to remove air bubbles.
- Top with cranberries, pistachios and cashews, pressing gently to adhere.
- Keep the pan baking pan in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or until bark is set.
- Lift parchment paper and place bark on a cutting board then use a sharp knife to cut into squares.
- Store in a container in the refrigerator.